Call for Papers
Following the success of MODUC 2017 (Mobile Offshore Drilling Units 2016), which is now MOPDUC 2017 (Mobile Production Drilling Units Conference 2017 ) , for the 6th year running will provide valuable information on technological advancements and operational challenges, MOPDU market updates etc. With the MODU sector growing in numbers, importance and capabilities, it is imperative that professional within the sector grasp this opportunity to increase their knowledge.
On behalf of the Technical Committee and as part of our continued relationship, we would like to invite you to present Technical Papers, New Technology and Case Studies please click here to download the topics or the Call for papers pdf
- Frank Njaa Tollefsen, Chief Operating Officer, Frigstad Offshore Pte Ltd; MODUC Conference Chairman
- Peter G Noble, Peter G Noble, Senior Adviser, Keppel Offshore & Marine Technology Centre
- Prabir Chowdhury, General Manager – Engineering Department, Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Arun Dev, Senior Lecturer, MAST, Newcastle University Singapore
- Ankit Choudhary – Senior Research Engineer – Keppel Offshore & Marine Technology Centre (Deepwater)
- Yves De Leeneer, Managing Director, Deepblue Pte Ltd
- Sjølie, Ellen – Head Risk Advisory – DNV-GL
- Rajenthiran Narayanan, Managing Director, Rabutec Sdn Bhd / Rabutec (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- Forming Partnership to improve efficiency, safety & Reliability
- Innovative to Reduce Cost & Improve Productivity
All final papers must be written in MS WORD, to facilitate publication of selected papers in PetroMin Magazine. PowerPoint used for presentation will not be considered for publication.
For more information, please email to Ms. Jaquilyn at email@example.com or call: (65) 6222 3422