CALL FOR PAPERS
The Programme Committee welcomes your abstract for presentations to the 9th Dynamic Positioning Asia (DP Asia) which will be held on the 2-4 July 2019 in Singapore.
The Dynamic Positioning Asia 2019, for the 9th year running, will bring together DP Supported by experts, new technologies, a supporting exhibition and networking opportunities for the region’s DP sector.
Partnered with the Marine Technology Society Dynamic Positioning Committee, DP Asia in 2018 will be a three-day event and will incorporate MTS DP Workshops planned and executed by industry technical and operational experts from the MTS DP Committee.
A full day optional workshop will take place on Day 1 and the other workshops will be incorporated into Day 2 and Day 3 of the conference.
DP ASIA TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
- JOEY FISHER, Managing Director, M3 Marine Expertise; Conference Chairman
- SUMAN MUDDUSETTI, MTS DP Technical Committee / Chairman; MTS DP Sub-Committee on Guidance and Standards
- SATHEESH PRABHAKARAN, DP Manager, Aqualis Offshore
- CAPT. ANDREW WOOD, DP Manager, DNV-GL
- PRIYADARSHAN PANDEY, General Manager – POSH Group HSEQA
- PK KUMAR, General Manager (Electrical & Engineering), Greatship Global Offshore
- ROB ACHTEN, Fleet Technical Manager – Research & Systems, Swire Pacific Offshore
- CAPT. PRAVEEN BAJAJ, Offshore Vetting and Marine Operations Lead (AP), ConocoPhillips
- ANDREW LYNCH, Technical Instructor, Swire Pacific Offshore
- CAPT. GAURAV DADHWAL, POSH OSV – Operations
WORKSHOP/CONFERENCE SESSION THEMES
- New & Future DP Vessel Technological Development
- Hybrid Power Systems & Battery Technology for DP Systems
- AC and DC Electrical Power Systems & Protection Schemes
- Advances in Sensor and Position Reference System Technology
- Cross connections in DP power and control systems
- DP Professional Competencies
- Verification & Validation of Hybrid Power Systems
- DP Verification & Validation
- ASOG – Lifecycle and Implementation
- Class Rules, Vessel Assurance and Charterer Requirements
The Committee requests that the abstracts indicate the conference session theme.
Dynamic positioning technology is constantly evolving through innovations and improvements. Rules and guidelines for all aspects of DP vessel design, operations, and professional development
are under continuous development and there is a high focus on safety and towards the delivery of incident-free DP operations.
The conference will be an excellent platform for the speakers to address an experienced audience of multi-disciplined DP experts and stakeholders.
Register as Speaker/submit your abstract
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities is available. Sponsors will be recognized in conference materials and at the event.
DP Asia provides a platform for companies to showcase their products and services, enhance brand image, and to network with decision makers from the DP industry.
For more information on Sponsorship & Exhibition packages, please email to email@example.com or call (65) 6222 3422