DP Asia would like to Thank all the Delegates, Speakers, Exhibitors, and Sponsors who contributed to the success of the 8th Dynamic Positioning (DP) Asia conference cum workshop held at the M, Hotel Singapore, 27-29 June 2018.
We would especially like to extend our appreciation to Mr. Suman Muddusetti (Chairman MTS DP Sub Committee on Guidance and Standards – Shell International Exploration and Production) and Dr Steven Cargill (Member MTS DP Sub Committee on Guidance and Standards – DNV-GL NDMS Technical Authority for DP) for the time and effort they put into conducting the MTS DP Workshop at DPA 2018.
Speaker’s presentation materials to download
- Andy Goldsmith, Technical Adviser – Marine – IMCA – International Marine Contractors Mike Meade, Chief Executive Officer – M3 Marine Group
- Arnstein Eknes, Segment Director, Offshore Service Vessels – DNV GL
- Tormod Roland, Regional Sales Director – Kongsberg Maritime Pte Ltd
- Dr. Adrian Wild, Head of Sales – Guidance Marine Pte Ltd
- Arnt Ove Austnes, Sales Manager – Rolls-Royce Marine AS
- Frode Klepsvik, Managing Director, Sinor Marine Technologies Pte Ltd
- Ooi Sok Chuang, Tammie, Asst. Principal Engineer – Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
- Dong Trong Nguyen, Principal Engineer – DNV-GL AS
- Michael Palm, Head of Hydrodynamics – Voith Turbo
- Kimmo Kokkila, Product Manager, Compact Azipod® – ABB Marine & Ports
- Thomas Kristiansen, Propulsion, Products, and Services – Kongsberg Maritime
- James Tan Yong Hui, Project Manager – Caterpillar Marine
- Indranil Majumdar, Chief Operating Officer – Miclyn Express Offshore
- DP Verification and Validation – Rev A – SINGAPORE 2018 – DAY 3 SESSION 5
- MTS WORKSHOP SINGAPORE 2018 – A
- PDDP2 COMPETENCY – Rev A – Singapore 2018 – DAY 1 Session 2
- REACTIVATION – Rev A – Singapore 2018 – DAY 3 Session 6
- UNWANTED THRUST – Rev A – SINGAPORE 2018 – DAY 2 SESSION 4
Like our DP Asia Facebook page CLICK HERE to get future updates and to view all conference photos once all posted.
Follow our Linkedin page CLICK HERE.
Once again, Thank you and see you again at the 9th DP Asia 2019!
Online feedback form
The Committee and the Organizers of the DP Asia would highly appreciate and value your feedback.
This Evaluation will assist us in continually improving the quality of the conference in the future and our services to the industry.
Please take a few moments to answer the evaluation form below. Thank you!