You are here / RAMPS Asia /
Thank you to everyone who
attended the 11th RAMPS Asia Conference.
We would like to Thank all participants for their active engagement and input at the 11th RAMPS Asia Conference held on 17th and 18th July in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We would especially like to extend our sincere appreciation to all the speakers and the members of the panel discussions for the time and effort they invested in sharing their knowledge, views, and experiences. The conference proved to be one that was very engaging and thought-provoking, resulting in a beneficial experience for all present.
Presentation materials to Download
- How Digitalization Ensures Regulatory Compliance, Better Governance, and Profitable Operations – Azmi M. Noor, Senior Manager, Corporate HSSE, KPOC SDN BHD / President, INSTITUTE MATERIALS MALAYSIA IMM
- The Asset Integrity Challenge- “reducing leaks and weeps – Ir. Dr. Dasline Sinta, Principal Consultant, IMM RESOURCES SDN BHD
- PRBI In Furthering To Optimise Plant Uptime – Kamal Azam Ibrahim, Head Materials, Corrosion & Inspection, PETRONAS
- Life Extension and Management of Ageing FPSOs – Kevin Young, DNV GL SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Management of Change Workshop – Steve Klasnich OE PSM Manager, NOJV Chevron
- Availability to Integrity – Manoj Singh, JV Support & Coordination, CHEVRON MANUFACTURING RELIABILITY SPECIALIST
- New Generation Offshore Topside Cables – Frank Thorn, Head of Market Unit Industry – Division Low Frequency, HUBER+SUHNER AG
- Asset Performance Management – Niels Boom, Senior Project Manager, MaxGrip Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- OIL AND GAS AND ENERGY INDUSTRY OUTLOOK FOR NEXT 5 YEARS – Abd. Malik Tahir, Managing Director, Principal Shareholder, Energy and Strategy Consulting Sdn Bhd (ESCSB)
- The IntellIfactoryMy view on the facility of the future – Richard Schouten, Director of Technology Innovation, SITECH
- Sky-Futures Presentation ‘Anything wrong with ‘Risk-Based – Ir. Wijnand A.J. Moonen, Vice-President, Business Development – Southeast Asia, Managing Director, SKY FUTURES (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- Integrated Assets Lifecycle and Maintenance Management System – A Paperless Move – Sumanta Datta, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, DNR PROCESS SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
- Panel Flight into the Future – Ir. Wijnand A.J. Moonen, Vice-President, Business Development – Southeast Asia, Managing Director, SKY FUTURES (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Please check your email for the link to download the conference photos.
If you encounter an issue when downloading the photos please contact Ms. Jaquilyn at email@example.com