Dynamic Positioning technology is constantly evolving through innovations and improvements. Rules and guidelines for all aspects of DP vessel design, operations, and professional development are under continuous development and there is a high focus on safety and towards the delivery of incident-free DP operations.
8th Dynamic Positioning Asia for the 8th year running will bring together DP experts, new technologies, a supporting exhibition and networking opportunities for the region’s DP sector.The 8th DP Asia will be held in Singapore on 27-29 June 2018, supported by esteemed organizations such as IMCA, MTS DP Committee, The Nautical Institute, IDPOA, RINA, IMareST, and SSA.
DP Asia will be and always a great platform to network with DP experts and stakeholders. We highly encourage you to attend/participate as delegates; this will be your opportunity to increase your networks in the industry.
This year’s DP Asia will be incorporating a workshop, conducted in the 3rd day.
- Hear from the Experts (Technical Presentations) addressing key issues, Market Trends, Challenges and Opportunities from the DP sector
- Networking Opportunities
- Get involved in the Workshop sessions
- Supporting Exhibitions
- Panel Discussions with Q&A from the delegates
50% MCF GRANT
For the benefit of Singapore Citizen’s or Singapore PR’s, MPA has approved Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) grant for the 8th Dynamic positioning Asia conference 2018. Eligible delegates can claim 50% rebate of the delegate fee. To check MCF eligibility please click here.
Register below to take advantage of the 50% rebate. Please download the MCF application form here.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION
- Cancellation notified 14 days before the event date, will not incur a cancellation fee
- Cancellation must be in writing, by fax, email or postal mail
- Delegate, requesting a refund, will be subjected to a deduction of US$ 200/- for a processing fee, management, and bank charges
- Fees paid are non-refundable for Cancellation received within 7 days of the event
- You are allowed to transfer your registration to another person if we receive your notification 10 days before the event date.
Please Note: Confirmed and paid delegates, who do not attend or cancel after the deadline, are liable for the entire fee. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the liability of the organizers is limited to the return of paid registration fees.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities is available. Sponsors will be recognized in conference materials and at the event.
DP Asia provides a platform for companies to showcase their products and services, enhance brand image, and to network with decision makers from the DP industry.
For more information on Sponsorship & Exhibition packages, please email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6222 3422