3rd Tank and Terminal Tech Asia Conference 2018
THEME: Enhancing Tank Integrity
DATE: 9th October 2018, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tank and Terminal Tech Asia Conference aims to increase the technical awareness in Tank Storage Optimization that leads to more Productivity, Asset utilization and highlights the Latest Innovations in the Tank Farms and Oil Terminals’ Equipment, Current Industry Trends, Best practices, and Techniques, Current and future Legislation, Automation, and Safety implementation.
The THEME this year is “Enhancing Tank Integrity” This year’s conference will feature a wide range of presentations, Panel Discussions, and networking opportunities with experts and leaders in the Industry.
The Conference will take place on 9th October 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Attendees can look forward to Technical Presentations from various speakers and Panel Discussions on both days; “Desludging, Cleaning & Inspection”, “Digitization & Big Data for Tank Integrity” & “Process Safety Management of Change for Tank-Farm”.
Datuk Ir. Kamarudin Zakaria
Former VP, Group HSE
Malaysian Refining Company Sdn Bhd
TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Ir Alzakri Ekhwan, Custodian Engineer, GTS – Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS); Conference Chairman, Tank & Terminal Tech Asia
Tan Lek Lek, Executive Director (Technical), Dialog E & C Sdn Bhd
Robin Essenius, COO/Member, CTS Group BV/EEUMA
Sanjay Sharma, Head Facility Planning & HSSE, Reliance Industries Limited
Sharul B A Rashid, Principal Engineer Instrument & Control, Petronas Penapisan (Terenggannu)
Steve Klasnich, Process Safety Manager, Chevron International Pte Ltd
|Early Bird (ends 26 September 2018)
|PETRONAS members & its subsidiaries
PSC(s) Licensed Contractors
Upstream oil companies
*Special discount for a group of 3 or more delegates from the same company.
WE INVITE INTERESTED SPEAKERS TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Speakers are welcomed to submit your abstract for presentation. This would be a great opportunity to present/share your expertise/knowledge/experience in the industry. Please register below or download the registration form HERE.
If interested please register using the registration form and submit your abstract and other requirements.
Late registration will be considered.
We invite submissions on a wide range of topics. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Latest Innovation In Tank Design And Construction
• Maintenance Cleaning Best Practices And Techniques In Tank Desludging
• Tank Inspection Practices
• Tank Corrosion Prevention – Latest Coating Technologies
• Safeguards Used In Preventing Tank Overfill
• Specific Risks And Safeguards For Pressurized Spheres And Bullets Containing LPG
• Best Practices In Preventing Static Electricity Incidents
• Safety Incidences / Case Studies (PSM Related)
• Ageing Tanks – Common Problems And Methods Of Extending Tank Lives
• Tank Failures – Common Root Causes, And Preventive Measures
• Tank Farm Automation – Optimizing Efficiency
• Case Studies Of Process Safety Incidents Involving Tanks And Terminals
• Environmental Mishaps
• New Technologies In Cryogenic Tanks & Transport
• Problems In Using Existing Marine Vessels For LNG Storage
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities is available. Sponsors will be recognized in conference materials and at the event, TTTA conference provides a platform for companies to showcase their products and services, enhance brand image, and to network with decision makers from the industry.