MARINE & OFFSHORE
Petromin Marine and Offshore (PMO) is one of Asia/Pacific’s premier maritime and gas magazines. It covers all the seminal developments in the shipping universe from digitalisation to decarbonisation to yet of shipping arrangements and gas prospecting in Asia. It also has an interest in shipping finance, shipping law, ship operation managements and bunker fuel amongst the varied subjects. It also covers market news and shipping technologies.
For the past 48 years it has been at the forefront of debate on exploration of green fields, oil exploration etc.. Published bi- monthly, PMO has a vast readership around the world.
WHAT CYBER SECURITY HAS WROUGHT?
- Nations cybersecurity roundup
- Cyber security is priceless. Work on it!
-Cyberattacks: Can ports ever be safe?
- Cybercrime knocks – How prepared is the shipping sector?
CHARTERS: THE SEALED DEAL
- Charting a new course
- If drones could do it, can ships too be a wonder craft?
- Turning dreams into reality
- Digitalising ship design
- Sanctions and ship-to-ship transfers
NO STOPPING, FOR NEWBUILDS
- Shipbuilding overview & outlook 2020-21
- Shipbuilding: Who will lead?
- Ballast free ship design
- Can robotics save shipbuilding?
- Indonesia shipping refashioned
BRAZIL: THE SAMBA FIZZLES!
- FPSOs: Will they wither?
- FPSO: Is your maintenance up to scratch?
- Chinese ship building limping for now
- FPSO: Managing its equipment failure
- Commentary: The ever given saga
- Put up or shut up
HAVE THE BEARS RETURNED? NOT QUITE
- Singapore looking at hydrogen storage
- Stealing a thunder
- Singularly, Singapore!
- What Clarkson tells of OSV
- Wartsila scores a goal!
- Will small-scale LNG shipping, boom?