Join us for the Maritime Battery Forum seminar on Marine Electrification in Singapore, our first event in Asia! Experts from different segments within the maritime industry will present the latest technological developments and today’s possibilities to decarbonize your fleet using batteries. Find out all you need to know about maritime battery systems and more!
Date: 12 October 2022
Location: Raffles Town Club Singapore (Ballroom I, Level 1)
Address: 1 Plymouth Avenue, Singapore 297753
JOIN US FOR THE FIRST MARITIME BATTERY FORUM EVENT IN ASIA TO:
• Get an introduction to maritime battery technology
• Find out about different types of maritime battery systems
• Receive the latest updates on technological and regulatory developments
• Learn about different applications for battery propulsion – ranging from full electric ferries to retrofitting hybrid cruise ships and offshore supply vessels
• Explore different options for charging of electric ships
• Discuss the challenges and opportunities for battery recycling
• And join our global network of maritime battery enablers!
The Maritime Battery Forum is a non-profit organization aimed at the promotion of batteries in the maritime sector. The MBF organizes conferences, seminars, webinars, and collaboration projects to connect experts from the industry with each other and to make batteries a success within the global maritime industry.